Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Emile’s Fromage Montage – Part 1
Who doesn’t like cheese?? Um, I think the answer is almost no one. So Disney has created a little scavenger hunt if you will, of cheese items to sample throughout the Food & Wine Festival. This is a great way to try some different items and then receive a special treat served in a keepsake tumbler and can be found at Shimmering Sips.
Be sure and pick up a Festival Passport so that you can keep track of all the items that you’ve tried. You will need 5 stamps in order to get your free dessert when you’ve completed Emile’s Fromage Montage. Here is the complete list of where you can find all the items:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds and Pimento Cheese – The Swank Saucy Swine Marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue – Flavors from Fire Marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup – India Marketplace
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese – Germany Marketplace
- Raclette (3 Choices) – The Alps Marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – Greece Marketplace
- Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Brazil Marketplace
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup with a Pretzel Roll – Canada Marketplace
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Hawaii Marketplace beginning August 15th
- Mac & Cheese – (Any that are offered) – Mac and Eats Marketplace beginning August 15th
Let’s begin our adventure in The Alps Marketplace
This little cheese snack was amazing and for the cost, I will definitely be back to eat this again. The cheese is scraped off the block while it is nice and hot. The cranberry bread is a perfect pairing to the cheese. It is lightly toasted and the fruit brings out a magnificent combination with the cheese. The pears and figs definitely balanced out the cheese and were wonderfully seasoned. The crunch of the candied pecans added a little sweet treat. This was a superb cheese treat and I hope you choose this as one of your items on Emile’s Fromage Montage to try.
“What could be more important than a little something to eat?” – Winnie the Pooh