Thank you Disney Destinations for the picture and information.
Walt Disney World® Resort continues to honor active-duty and retired members of the U.S. military with special offers on resort stays for most dates through the remainder of 2019 when you book by Dec. 19, 2019.
If you are active-duty or retired U.S. military personnel you can take advantage of great rates at Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights now through Dec. 19, 2019.*
Now, more than ever, there is so much to do and see at the Walt Disney World Resort. Summer 2019 continues to be an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World, with exciting experiences at all four theme parks:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom® Park, including the new “Move It! Shake It!
- MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Party with Pixar pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.;” Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang in Toy Story Land; and the new Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy that takes your Clients into the world of Cars.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar comes to life each night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with bioluminescent fauna and flora. And now evenings in the park are even more special with “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” featuring stunning imagery and familiar animal characters to the popular nighttime show on Discovery River. And, each night the Tree of Life awakens in a whole new way to honor the 25th anniversary of “The Lion King,” with beautiful projections on the iconic tree featuring music and animation paying tribute to the classic film.
- “Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!” continues at Epcot®. Star-Lord and Gamora from the Guardians of the Galaxy films will take your Clients on a musical journey through the cosmos, showcasing hits from Star-Lord’s Awesome Mix tapes. Live shows will take place daily through Aug. 18. Also, be sure to see “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” before the show’s final night on Sept. 30, 2019.
Here are some other important details you should know:
- Offers are available only for Eligible Service Members. “Eligible Service Members” are active-duty or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Valid military ID must be shown at check-in.
Subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- As a reminder, 2019 Military Salute Tickets are still available to purchase through December 16, 2019.
*Room offers are subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for these offers are limited. Eligible Service Members or spouse must present a valid military identification at check-in. If valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay. Offer is non-transferable, and Eligible Service Member/spouse must stay in the room. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks. The Walt Disney World Resort room offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels, campsites, Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Additional per adult charges may apply at the Walt Disney World Resort if there are more than 2 adults per room. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
Contact me for further information or if you are looking at visiting Walt Disney World this year.
To Infinity and Beyond Travel – Traci – “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret” – Oscar Wilde
Traci is the owner of To Infinity and Beyond Travel, an affiliate of Worldwide Travel Specialists. She has been helping people plan magical vacations to Disney Destinations for 6 years. She has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney that started when her parents took her to Disney World for the first time in 1978. Since then she has visited Disney World and Disneyland multiple times. In the fall of 2018 she and her husband moved to Florida to begin a new chapter in life as empty nesters. They decided being close to The Mouse and beaches was where they wanted to be. Part of her enjoyment now is to be able to visit with her clients while on vacation and make certain that all their vacation dreams are being met. She loves helping her clients by working with them on booking dining reservations, Fast Pass reservations, special events and anything else that she can do to spread pixie dust. Her goal is for all her clients to enjoy their magical vacation instead of planning their vacation.
She is also the author/editor of The Infinity Mouse where she shares all things Disney to keep her readers informed about what is happening in and around Disney. Her goal is to bring happiness to her readers and to have everyone feel like one big ‘Ohana’.