It is time to celebrate and look at booking that magical trip to Disney World this fall. Here is the information that Disney released this morning for Free Dining available on select days and resorts 9/1 – 12/23. Thank you Disney Destinations for sharing all the specific information.
You can enjoy free dining on select travel dates this fall when you book a minimum non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at select Disney Resort hotels and includes a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus ticket option. If you are looking to book more or less nights please let me know and I can check on availability.
Book through September 29, 2019 for arrivals most nights:
September 1 through September 18, 2019
November 17 through November 27, 2019
December 8 through December 23, 2019
Here is a list of available hotels and the booking dates that are available by location. There are a limited number of rooms that have been allocated for this special offer. Be sure and contact me if you are looking to book a trip during this FREE dining offer.
Disney’s Value Resorts: For arrivals most nights 9/1 – 9/18/19, 11/17 – 11/27/19, 12/8 – 12/23/19 – FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney’s Art of Animation – Family Suites Only
Disney’s Value Resorts: For arrivals most nights 11/17 – 11/27/19, 12/8 – 12/23/19 – FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney’s All-Star Sports
- Disney’s All-Star Music
- Disney’s Pop-Century Resort
Disney’s Moderate Resorts: For arrivals most nights 9/1 – 9/18/19, 11/17 – 11/27/19, 12/8 – 12/23/19 – FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Deluxe Resorts: For arrivals most nights 9/1 – 9/18/19, 11/17 – 11/27/19, 12/8 – 12/23/19 – FREE Disney Dining Plan
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resorts: For arrivals most nights 9/1 – 9/18/19, 11/17 – 11/27/19, 12/8 – 12/23/19 – FREE Disney Dining Plan
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort (for stays starting December 16, 2019)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Gratuities are not included
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available
This fall is the time to head to Disney World, so many wonderful things happening. Let me know how I can help make your dreams come true, and maybe you will be able to grab some free dining while you’re here.
To Infinity and Beyond Travel & The Infinity Mouse – Traci – “In bad times and in good, I’ve never lost my sense of zest for life” – Walt Disney
Traci is the owner of To Infinity and Beyond Travel, an affiliate of Worldwide Travel Specialists. She has been helping people plan magical vacations to Disney Destinations for 6 years. She has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney that started when her parents took her to Disney World for the first time in 1978. Since then she has visited Disney World and Disneyland multiple times. In the fall of 2018 she and her husband moved to Florida to begin a new chapter in life as empty nesters. They decided being close to The Mouse and beaches was where they wanted to be. Part of her enjoyment now is to be able to visit with her clients while on vacation and make certain that all their vacation dreams are being met. She loves helping her clients by working with them on booking dining reservations, Fast Pass reservations, special events and anything else that she can do to spread pixie dust. Her goal is for all her clients to enjoy their magical vacation instead of planning their vacation.
She is also the author/editor of The Infinity Mouse where she shares all things Disney to keep her readers informed about what is happening in and around Disney. Her goal is to bring happiness to her readers and to have everyone feel like one big ‘Ohana’.