If you’re interested in booking a trip to Disney World in 2020, let me know how I can help. There are many new offers and deals and I’m happy to help you find what works for you and your family.
By Disney Destinations
You can get a FREE dining plan for your kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted 3-night/3-day package for you and your kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Value Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. Valid for arrivals most nights from January 1 – March 7, 2020 when you book through January 1, 2020.
All 3 dining plans—Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan—are eligible with this offer, but everyone in you reservation must be on the same package. For instance, if you purchase a package with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, then your kid(s) (ages 3 to 9) on that package will receive the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
Make your first visit even more special with an extra dash of magic. With this offer, you’ll receive the Frozen Welcome Pack, including:
- Voucher for one stroller rental for the length of your stay
- Voucher for one in-park 5×7 photo print per room
- One merchandise bag per room including a plush, book and 2 treats.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Kid(s) must stay in room with adult.
- Advance reservations required.
- Disney Dining Plans exclude gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Theme park ticket valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. View ticket details.
- One merchandise bag per room.
- One Disney PhotoPass 5X7 photo print per room.
- One stroller rental for each theme park ticket day. The initial voucher provided must be presented at one of the Walt Disney World theme park stroller rental locations to initiate the rental and then a receipt will be provided for the remaining rental day(s). Type of stroller (single or double) will be provided based on availability.
- Only offered at select Disney Value Resorts hotels.
- Length of stay requirements apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
“First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare” – Walt Disney
Traci is the owner of To Infinity and Beyond Travel, an affiliate of Worldwide Travel Specialists. She has been helping people plan magical vacations to Disney Destinations for 6 years. She has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney that started when her parents took her to Disney World for the first time in 1978. Since then she has visited Disney World and Disneyland multiple times. In the fall of 2018 she and her husband moved to Florida to begin a new chapter in life as empty nesters. They decided being close to The Mouse and beaches was where they wanted to be. Part of her enjoyment now is to be able to visit with her clients while on vacation and make certain that all their vacation dreams are being met. She loves helping her clients by working with them on booking dining reservations, Fast Pass reservations, special events and anything else that she can do to spread pixie dust. Her goal is for all her clients to enjoy their magical vacation instead of planning their vacation.
She is also the author/editor of The Infinity Mouse where she shares all things Disney to keep her readers informed about what is happening in and around Disney. Her goal is to bring happiness to her readers and to have everyone feel like one big ‘Ohana’.