We had so much fun at this event last summer and I’m super excited that they are bringing it back for 2020. It is a bit pricey, but the evening is so much fun and you get to do so many rides with a very limited wait time. The villainous snacks are super yummy and I’m looking forward to seeing what new mysterious edible delights they will have this year. Let me know if you want to join the Villains for a magical and mystifying night of fun.
By Disney Destinations – Thank you for this exciting information.
Guests loved Disney Villains After Hours so much that next year it is coming back to Magic Kingdom® Park with more nights and more wicked fun for all!
In 2020, the event will take place on 24 select nights Feb. 7 through July 10! Yes, that’s 14 additional nights!
Disney Villains After Hours is bringing back the villain-themed elements Guests loved:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party Guests.
- Dance party at Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- A variety of wickedly good specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day Guests.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours go on sale today! You can purchase tickets in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if you buy early!
“I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true” – Walt Disney
Traci is the owner of To Infinity and Beyond Travel, an affiliate of Worldwide Travel Specialists. She has been helping people plan magical vacations to Disney Destinations for 6 years. She has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney that started when her parents took her to Disney World for the first time in 1978. Since then she has visited Disney World and Disneyland multiple times. In the fall of 2018 she and her husband moved to Florida to begin a new chapter in life as empty nesters. They decided being close to The Mouse and beaches was where they wanted to be. Part of her enjoyment now is to be able to visit with her clients while on vacation and make certain that all their vacation dreams are being met. She loves helping her clients by working with them on booking dining reservations, Fast Pass reservations, special events and anything else that she can do to spread pixie dust. Her goal is for all her clients to enjoy their magical vacation instead of planning their vacation.
She is also the author/editor of The Infinity Mouse where she shares all things Disney to keep her readers informed about what is happening in and around Disney. Her goal is to bring happiness to her readers and to have everyone feel like one big ‘Ohana’.